We are pleased to announce that we have selected leading legal expenses provider ARAG to supply quality commercial legal protection for our customers. The new cover will apply to all policies incepted or renewed from 1 January 2019.
This section of our policy provides cover for:
- Employment disputes & compensation awards
- Legal defence for criminal investigations
- Compliance & regulation
- Contract disputes
- Debt recovery
- Property disputes
- Tax disputes
- Crisis Communication.
Additional Benefits of the ARAG Wording
When choosing a new legal expenses insurer we were mindful to make sure they were the best fit for our nursery clients. We chose ARAG :
- They have been named the best legal expenses provider by Insurance Post for 5 years running.
- You are covered for the cost of mediation as well as court costs.
- The crisis communication section offers support from a specialist public relations company in the event that your business is the subject of negative media attention.
- The cover extends to provide personal protection for Owners and Directors in a number of areas including tax investigations, defence of motor prosecutions and any adverse media coverage that could impact your business
- ARAG appoint Stephensons Solicitors to act for you in the event of a claim, who have expertise in the Early Years’ Sector and are already a trusted partner of dot2dot.
The experts at Croner will continue to be your first port of call for Employment Law and Commercial Legal advice and your case will be handed over the ARAG in the event of a formal claim.
Please call Croner on 01455 639 083, quoting scheme Number 80439 – dot2dot.
(Calls to Croner cost 7p a minute plus your telephone access charge).
Making a Claim
If you need to make a claim under the legal expenses section, it couldn’t be easier to get the details to ARAG simply download the claims form www.arag.co.uk/newclaims or call 0330 303 1955. Don’t forget to keep us in the loop though.
If you have any questions regarding your policy or you need to make any changes mid-term please speak to your account handler in the first instance.