It was great to meet so many day nursery owners and managers at the Nursery Show at the end of April. Lots of visitors chose to enter our free prize draw to win a childrens wavy mirror designed by E-denplay Ltd and we can now announce that Jyoti Jaspal of Mishi Nurseries in Birmingham is the competition winner. The mirror will be supplied and installed by E-denplay soon and we are sure that the nursery children at Mishi Nurseries will have many happy hours of play in the months and years ahead.
With regard to your own arrangements, we would be delighted to quote for your insurances when they are due for renewal. We offer one of the most comprehensive specialist nursery policies that is available and the key features are:
- Unlimited access to the Croner-i Early Years Management toolkit. This contains a wealth of Early Years specific information including downloadable documents, training materials, news and policies and procedures. The toolkit is fully supported by a legal helpline.
- Minimal warranties and conditions. This is the “small print” that sometimes affects claims payments.
- Automatic cover for Forest and Beach school activities and childrens parties within the nursery.
- Cover for Theft claims even if there is no evidence of forcible/violent entry to or exit from the building
- Subsidence, Accidental Damage and Breakdown covers are included as standard
- Employee Dishonesty covers and Directors & Officers Liability covers are included as standard (where applicable)
- Access to our partner network who have been providing support to dot2dot customers in difficult situations for many years. Their expert advice and extensive experience of helping minimise the impact in the event of a “crisis” cannot be underestimated
Even if your renewal date is a long way off we are happy to provide no obligation audits of your current insurance arrangements. These often highlight shortfalls in cover and sums insured and if this is of interest, please do not hesitate to contact us so we can make the necessary arrangements. Alternatively, if you would prefer us to contact you when the insurances are due for renewal, then details of your renewal date would be very much appreciated.
We look forward to speaking with you in the months ahead