Automatically insuring you for a wider range of activities
Our experience has taught us that no two nurseries are the same. Whilst it’s easy to assume your insurer is aware of and covers you for the range of activities your business takes part in, this might not always be the case.
However, when you insure your business with dot2dot, you’ll automatically be covered for:
- Forest or Beach school sessions
- Days out to zoos, farms, libraries, shops etc.
- Lessons from Third Party providers, such as swimming and dancing
- Children’s parties held within the nursery premises
- Open days/fundraising events including bouncy castle hire, face painting and firework displays
- Sale of products including books, nursery goods, nappies & milk
- Attendance at local carnivals, walks and processions
- Hire of rooms for training activities to local authorities etc.
Extending this cover for extra peace of mind
We can further extend this cover to include an even wider range of activities, as long as we’re able to understand how these fit into the day-to-day running of your business. Such additional activities may include:
- Before and after school clubs
- Holiday clubs
- Crèches including mobile ones at weddings, conferences etc
- Baby massage
Get in touch
To find out more information and get a quotation that is unique to you and your business please get in touch by using the contact form below or speak to a member of our child care insurance provider team on 01204 570390
Got it right!
It is important to ensure your nursery is protected for the range of activities you do. Make sure you keep your insurer up to date with the activities your business is taking part in and even what you are considering doing in the future. By doing this you can enjoy the fun these activities bring to the children, whilst knowing you have the correct cover in place.
What our customers say
As far as we are concerned they are the best
“We have been using dot2dot for many years. As far as we are concerned they are the best in the market when it comes to understanding the childcare industry. You always feel they are working hard for you and we have been approached by rival firms who want our business, it becomes very clear when you meet the competition that they don’t come close to dot2dot.”
Director of Tinies UK Ltd
Your account handler
Good relationships are good for business. So at dot2dot we believe in really getting to know our customers. That’s why we provide you with a dedicated account handler, who’ll get to know you and your nursery on a one-to-one level.
Summary of policy details
At dot2dot tailoring cover for client’s individual requirements is very important and a member of our team is happy to guide you through this process. In the meantime, here is a summary of the standard cover provided which are adaptable.
Public and Products Liability
Standard Limit of Indemnity £5 million
Limit can be increased if required
Cover automatically includes Medical Treatment and Breach of Professional Duty at £5 million
Standard Limit of Indemnity £10 million
All Risks cover including Accidental Damage, Subsidence and Full Theft which is tailored to suit individual requirements.
All Risks cover for Loss of Revenue and/or Increased Cost of Working tailored to your individual needs.
Directors & Officers Liability
Limit of Indemnity £25,000
Increased limits available
Money and Assault
Included with various limits
Loss of Registration
Staff and children
Commercial Legal Expenses
Limit of Liability £100,000
For a copy of our full policy summary, please contact the dot2dot team.
The bear that cares
A closer look at liability cover
Liability claims can be varied and complex and when they arrive the allegations made can be quite a worry….
Request full policy details
With your policy, you will gain access to:
- AVIVA is the UK’s largest general insurer; ultimately providing additional strength and expertise to dot2dot
- AVIVA share our passion to work closely with nurseries and will ensure we continue to enhance our insurance cover and provide additional solutions and services
- AVIVA has won many awards for service and innovation and has developed leading technology specifically designed to improve claims management
- AVIVA has a strong reputation for working closely with their customers to actively defend appropriate claims – an approach that has identified them as a market leaders